Monday, April 11, 2011

State of Progression

So I've been studying Josef Alber's work and I'm really starting to shape my WISE project and planning. I've decided that I want around 16 images altogether for the whole series, but it will actually only be 8 photos because each photo will be paired with its complimentary photo. So, if the color scheme for one photo is a red background with a blue subject, the other complimentary photo will be reverse. This will show the relationship that colors have with each other, and what colors contrast and compliment  each other visually through using photography as a medium. I now need to decide what colors to use for my visual experiment, and I'll decide this with the help of Josef Alber's Interaction of Colors. Then I need to purchase body paint and background of the colors I need to use. I also need to scout models. I will do the planning this week, buy the paint and colors this weekend, and also find willing models and which ones will be best for my series.

No comments:

Post a Comment